2016 F/W Hera Seoul Fashion Week Press Registration
■ How to RSVP as Press for a Pass
All press members participating in the 『2016 F/W Hera Seoul Fashion Week』 should RSVP online to receive a pass.
RSVP is required to enter the press room and you can enter all of the shows with the pass.
To reserve a seat at the fashion show, however, you should contact each designer personally to receive an invitation.
- RSVP online on Seoul Fashion Week Homepage(www.seoulfashionweek.org) between February 24th, 2016 (Wed), and March 10th (Thurs), 24:00 (additional RSVP not accepted).
- RSVP is required for both returning and new press members.
- Each individual member should RSVP personally, not as media or company.
- A picture must be uploaded upon RSVP for identification (enter name of company and reporter on the file name).
- Approval of RSVP will be sent to the email address provided on March 14th , 2016 (Mon).
- Barcodes will be sent to approved media members via e-mail.
※ If lost, it cannot be replaced or reprinted onsite.
※ Please kindly understand that approval may be refused inevitably due to limited space available for the press members.
■ Press RSVP
○ Limited Number of Reporters from Each Media
Inside Announcement Hall
(access to press room)
Outside Announcement Hall
(outside photo line)
5 per media
2 per media
Contact designer individually
4 per media
○ Policy for reserving a seat at the show
- If you have not received an
invitation, you should contact the designer personally to receive a ticket for
a seat in order to visit the show.
※ Each designer’s contact information is on Seoul Fashion Week (www.seoulfashionweek.org/designer/) official homepage.
○ Policy for photo walls
- Two separate photo walls for inside and outside of Announcement Hall.
- Photographers should choose to be at the outside photo wall or inside photo wall at the time of RSVP (cannot choose both).
- Photographers approved for the outside photo wall cannot enter the Announcement Hall.
○ Policy for backstage
- To enter the backstage, contact the designer personally to
receive a pass (press pass does not grant access to the backstage)